What to Bring
- Allow 5 – 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete Patient Information forms.
- Bring Medicare, Aged Pension and DVA Gold cards.
- Bring a referral letter from their GP.
- Bring all relevant imaging and reports including x-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, MRI scans and bone scans.
- Wear proper attire such that Dr Chin may examine the area of concern (e.g. loose pants that may be rolled above the knee, singlets or tops that can expose the shoulder, shorts underneath normal clothing etc.).
- If stressed, please bring a support person. Less information is missed or misconstrued with another person in attendance.
- Make a note in advance of any questions you may wish to ask.
- If you require an interpreter, please notify us at the time of booking and we will be happy to arrange one for you. Please note that interpreters can take between two and four weeks to confirm. If you need to see Dr Chin any earlier, you will need to bring someone with you to interpret.